Eeep! I've been tagged! Zoe tagged me in her 50 Facts post and now I have finally gotten round to pulling together a few facts (ok a lot, phew!) about me. If you're interested, enjoy, if not - I'll see you next post ;)
I'm tagging back Orisi at Orisi's Blah Blah, Christina at Allodoxophobia, Kelly at DorristheLoris, Ellie at Crafty Cowgirl and Claire at Claireabellmakes! (Sorry if you've been tagged before/couldn't give a monkeys!)
So, here you have it: 50 Facts of Mab
|YAY - 50!|
2. I chose to embrace it because Mab's also an awesome character in the King Arthur legend...
3. ... and mentioned as a freaky-assed Fairy Queen in Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet.
4. I used to live in Cambridge.
5. I didn't go to Cambridge University...
6. ... although a subversive "Cambridge educated" may appear on one or two previous personal statements ;)
7. I didn't go to Uni.
8. I struggled with that for a long time.
9. Now I'm 100% OK with it.
10. I studied English Language and English Literature as separate A Levels. That was 8 hours of English a week. Tell me that's not winning?!
11. I got 90/90 on my Shakespeare paper (Yes, bragging, but if you did you should shout about it too)
12. I started blogging because I missed writing essays about my reading. Call me weird.
13. I had NO IDEA how to blog when I started blogging.
14. Three years later, I'm still learning.
15. When I'm not blogging, I'm a designer.
16. I also make jewellery from my illustrations.
17. I read a lot too (revelation of the century!)
18. My favourite kind of story is a ghost story.
19. My favourite book is a sequel.
20. The Subtle Knife, specifically.
21. I have lost count of how many times I have re-read the Harry Potter series.
22. The line "Have a biscuit, Harry" has me in fits of giggles. Every time. It's just so... random!
23. I got so nostalgic at the Harry Potter Studio Tour I almost wept.
24. Sometimes I can be an emotional moron.
25. I am happy to be at the half way point!
26. I used to read tonnes of vampire novels when none of my friends were into reading.
27. Then Twilight came along, and all my friends read them, and I didn't. (Honestly, couldn't. I tried!)
28. Fate is cruel.
29. I'm an unashamed Buffy geek.
30. I'm usually "the quiet one".
31. It's the "quiet ones" you have to look out for ;)
32. I like music.
33. I like my music loud.
34. And sometimes scream-y.
35. I'm currently ambling my way through my 3rd NANOWRIMO attempt.
36. It's the same book I've been trying to write for the past two years.
37. Sometimes I think I'll never finish it.
38. Actually, I did finish it once...
39. But it was written in teenage poetry.
40. I'm a little bit emo.
41. I love Berlin.
42. I'm not a fan of Paris.
43. I like to snack on pickles.
44. I can't stand goats cheese.
45. I want a cat
46. My boyfriend and I have already named it "Von Hohenheim"
47. Because we fangirl over Full Metal Alchemist.
48. It is my mission to persuade our landlord that little Vonnie won't be a mistake to allow!
49. I am now struggling for facts.
50!!! I'm so happy this is done and I can stop worrying about how boring I am!
That was HARD! So, over to you, dear tagged friends! (If you want to... ha!)
Christina at Allodoxophobia
Kelly at DorristheLoris
Ellie at Wellies, Crochet and Cows
Claire at Claireabellemakes