1. First post arrival was another Coheed and Cambria live DVD
2. And next was some new shoes I have fallen in love with. Stripes AND mint! LOVE.
3. Finally I received this book from Hot Key Books and I can't wait to see what it's like :) It's been very hyped and it's a lot shorter than I expected, so I'm sure I'll start it soon!
4. So... on to Hyper Japan! All the anime/manga culture figures were out in force, including this very puffy Totoro ! There was some great cosplay on show too, as the event held an awards ceremony for cosplayers.
5. Pikachu also made an appearance. I really wouldn't have wanted to be any of these guys in the mega hot weather!
6. I couldn't resist picking up a couple of these cute panda bowls. There were so many stalls to buy from - I had to be *relatively* restrained as I had to take everything back on the train. I almost bought a tea set but I couldn't carry it all :(
7. These alpacas were EVERYWHERE. I think the event makes its entire profit from alpaca sales :p - I really wanted one but they were quite pricey and I had so many things already....
8. ... including this haul from the Artbox stand! This is just some of it as I want to keep the letter sets a surprise for my snail mail friends :D I kind of love the pink poo pencil sharpener haha
9. And to top it all off, the event had lots of opportunity to try japanese food and drink. We tried lots of different teas, sake, tempura and noodles - and I bought lots of treats from the confectionery stalls! Mmmm Pocky :D
I hope you all had a great weekend!